I Can't Believe I Never Thought Of This

wrench

Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:42 pm

If playing guitar pains you in the wrist, shoulders, back, neck, or if you just can't get comfortable to play, read this.

http://www.guitarandluteissues.com/meth ... .htm#_edn1

neverfoundthetime

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:00 pm

Hey Dan, who are you doing... I was just thinking about you earlier wonder what you're up to.

willem

Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:02 pm

I can't really understand how it works,,i can imagine some but are there other writings or images???

wrench

Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:56 pm

Hi Chris. I'm doin' OK. I have been doing A LOT of guitar research and even a little playing. I enjoy playing much more since discovering Lap Strap.

HI Willem. See Section C and look at figures 5 and 6 of the link. The strap runs from the endpin, under the guitar, over the lap, then under the left leg. For me, this solved the problem of holding a large guitar. As a bonus, it positions the neck in the perfect position for my left hand.

I've had many wonderful moments in three years of playing, but trying the Lap Strap was the biggest a-ha moment yet. The persistent issue of how to hold a guitar is suddenly gone, and I can now play for hours without feeling like I've been wrestling refrigerators. No fatigue. No pain. No cost - use existing strap.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic