The secret files - callous caring

mark

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:09 am

While in church one Sunday, I rubbed the tips of my fingers across the pew covering and found that it had just the right amount of friction to polish my calouses smooth and flat. I began a search for that cloth. It's very expensive! (Yes, I considered cutting out a large chunk of a seat and then chanelling Flip Wilson: "The Devil made me do it!" I didn't.

I found an old sofa being discarded and it was perfect. I cut out the whole back and I use it for friction.

Last night we were at a baskekball game and the seats were perfect. I "cat scratched" a lot. That's my wife's name for it.

And that's the truth............

Sam

willem

Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 am

I think a baut to try with my hands but first i wanna know if they aint phyranja's Image

Chasplaya

Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:43 pm

michelew wrote:
[
My thoughts exactly Chris. I should have added the "I just rip the peeling bits off with my teeth, grunt" option. Silly me. Thinking like a woman again. :)[/quote]

Now that's where my vote would have gone, But I voted just play don't do anything; a little bit salt and pepper with some nice garlic Aioli works wonders yum!

thereshopeyet

Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:44 pm

Michelle

I have to admit, slicing them off with a stanley knife and starting again with raw flesh isn't appealing!!

I to sand them if they be come rough and catch on the strings.

:S

PS
I find filing them means I don't need to worry about losing them and starting all over again.
Smoothing out the edges keeps my finger tips nice and hard.

:)

Lavallee

Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:56 pm

I just do not pay attention to them until I do not play for a week then I missed them for a few days until they' re back.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic