Rate and explain your addiction

tovo

Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 pm

I guess I implied that ability and high achievement is a prerequisite for a high number in my comments on Vanessa but not really. It's certainly possible for someone to spend every waking moment playing or thinking about playing and yet not be all that proficient yet....it does however stand to reason that someone who does all these things is likely to get pretty competent, pretty quickly.

What I'm trying to say is that the topic of the thread is more about how much playing means to you, rather than asking you to provide a self assessment on how good you think you are at this point.

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:56 am

Hmmm at present a lower score than would normally be the case about a 4. Just gone off the boil lately. The norm would be around 7.

michelew

Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:37 am

I can give it up any time I like. Really...No problem.

Although when I see a guitar it's like "squirrel!!!!!!". I just have to look. :)

Mind you I'm like that with dogs and kids too and I don't have any of them in my house at the moment.

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:00 am

Give up. Absolute BS!!!!!

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:02 am

michelew wrote:
I can give it up any time I like. Really...No problem.

Although when I see a guitar it's like "squirrel!!!!!!". I just have to look. :)

Mind you I'm like that with dogs and kids too and I don't have any of them in my house at the moment.
Absolute BS and you know it lol see Lisa squirrel pics on FB ?

michelew

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:33 am

Oh ye of little faith Chas.

I haven't seen Lisa's photos (Texan Lisa?), but here is the relevant movie that "squirrell!!!!!" comes from. It cracks me up. And it's a great analogy for many life situations. :)

it's a sweet movie. Up.

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:47 am

Lisa Is a Tg member from the absolute beginning, she doesn't post a lot u know her from via B maybe....

Edit: read FB. surprised you can't find Lisa
on TG

michelew

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Lisa Is a Tg member from theabsolute beginning, she doesn't post a lot u know her from via B maybe....
I went to make a cuppa and my brain went "IDIOT - of course you know who Lisa is... Wake up!!" I blame the lack of caffeine in my system.

Hi Lisa - sorry for being vague. And where have you been woman??????

BTW Chas your post and my post edit must have happened at the same time.

Shel

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:51 am

michelew wrote:

I haven't seen Lisa's photos (Texan Lisa?), but here is the relevant movie that "squirrell!!!!!" comes from. It cracks me up. And it's a great analogy for many life situations. :)

it's a sweet movie. Up.
WTF????

Chasplaya

Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:53 am

retract myl ast comment but please repostmichelew wrote:

it's a sweet movie. Up.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic