TG on a roll

MarkM

Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:07 pm

Neil,

Just wanted to post a sincere thank you as you must have been reading my mind lately. No lie..... Your last several lessons, John Barleycorn (Must Die), Tweeter and the Monkeyman, Going to California and Find the Cost of Freedom are the exact songs that I've been looking up TAB for these past few weeks. You are on a serious roll of some great lessons!!! Thanks. Now to just find the time................

If the next lesson is another one I've been looking for then I'm going to buy a lottery ticket...............

MarkM

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:56 pm

MarkM wrote:
Neil,

Just wanted to post a sincere thank you as you must have been reading my mind lately. No lie..... Your last several lessons, John Barleycorn (Must Die), Tweeter and the Monkeyman, Going to California and Find the Cost of Freedom are the exact songs that I've been looking up TAB for these past few weeks. You are on a serious roll of some great lessons!!! Thanks. Now to just find the time................

If the next lesson is another one I've been looking for then I'm going to buy a lottery ticket...............

MarkM
I echo your comments Mark, I've been looking for Tweeter and John Barleycorn of late then hey presto TG comes up with the goods, amazing.

sbutler

Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:50 pm

Mark, your a lucky duck to get your musical wishes to come true. I have to confess, that I had never heard Tweeter and the Monkey man before now. But its a neat song.

Me, I'll share your feelings when I open the site one day, and Neil has added Mexico to the James Taylor series. I've been trying to figure it out on my own. I am a learning guitar player.
My fear is that I develop some bad habit, and when Neil finally does a lesson on it, I'll be totally wrong.

Oh I guess that would be ok too.

Scott

Chasplaya

Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:11 pm

peleus

Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:04 pm

I agree. This is the best product and community to hang out. My father is about to retire in two years, I already talked to him about your lessons.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic