Earworms...??... What are you listening to? and Kevin the OH so sweet lullaby singing Grandpa :)

cosmicmechanic

Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:55 am

pbraun wrote:
Wll I never knew what it was called either, but there is always something there. The other day with full intent to learn Mr Soul a song popped in the head right out of the blue and it is surely stuck there.
The Pretenders-Back in the chaingang- very catchy It is in the recommend a lesson. Pete

Hi Pete, that was really swell, thanks. I dunno why, but only the text link displayed on your post.

So here's a bit more well deserved emphasis to this song:

dekotaj

Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:34 pm

This is whats been stuck in my head for the last few weeks!!!

michelew

Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:40 pm

dekotaj wrote:

Kevin,

CONGRATULATIONS Grandpa! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :) :) :) WOW what a wonderful thing that was to watch. Your lullaby brought tears to my eyes. You are SUCH a beautiful man. You demonstrate that to me over and over again in every interaction i have with you. Abel is SO lucky to have you.

I KNOW you will be there for the new little man in your life in all the ways that a Grand pappy should be and so many more. You're already bringing music into his life SO beautifully and wrapping him up in a whooooooole lot of love. What a thoughtful gift of the Martin and all it symbolises. And may I say, nice way to enlarge that family band. :)

Well now that you've revealed one of your secret weapons for sending your little bundle of joy off to sleep, I suspect you'll be called upon from time to time to cast your magic spell. You might want to send your daughter and son an audio file, unless of course you're an early riser and don't mind performing in the wee hours of the morning.

I hope your Grandson's life is filled with joy, amazing experiences, people that love him (well he's got that already), good health and all the wonders that life can bring. With you by his side, it's bound to be all of those things.

I'm sending a big hug, a big kiss and lots of love your way. Thank you SO much for sharing your wonderful news with us.

Peace and joy to you too, you gorgeous man.

Shel

XOXO

By the way my friend, you've really made my morning and put a big smile on my face. :)

daryl

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:41 pm

dekotaj wrote:

WOW. Nice playing and singing. Music to sooth the soul. Looks like Abel found your playing and singing VERY relaxing. Looking forward to more videos from the two of you!

thereshopeyet

Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:04 pm

What a great video Kevin.
I watched it two hours ago.
Thanks.

takhak

Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:44 pm

Congratulations dekotaj. Kids huh? You buy them a guitar and all they want to do is play with the case.

An old song and a new one have been stuck in my head lately.

willem

Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:19 am

dekotaj wrote:

Kevin Congrats with Abel Robert,Its good Michele edit her headline so we could'nt miss this lullaby and it seems it works 'cos he dreamed away..

hope you two having a great time over the years..

Willem

neverfoundthetime

Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:40 am

Priceless Kev! That's enough to fill any heart for the day... thanks for posting brother.

tombo1230

Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:51 pm

Congratulations Kevin. That was a beautiful moment. You must be a very proud grandpa. :)

How long before the wee man is playing the guitar? ;) B)

Tom N.

cosmicmechanic

Mon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Kevin, congrats, fine moment there ... a great "case study" :S
Is the earworm the song he sings, or yours ? (or maybe even the election coverage on TV?)

Have fun with your brand new bundle of energy ... it will be catching, may (happy) sparks fly !

Pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic