Earworms...??... What are you listening to? and Kevin the OH so sweet lullaby singing Grandpa :)

dekotaj

Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 am

HEY Shel.
Thanks girlfriend,What very kind words.And yes, bring music into his world is pappy's job.I got the guitar but the piano is were I will start him.And that will be as soon as Mr Abel can set up and hold on.This is Lisa First grand baby so I'm lucky I got him long enough to shot this Video.I've never seen such a baby hog as my Lisa.I don't think she ever puts Abel down.O well,Grandmas what do you do.By the way Shel,Have you found any more instruments to play or is 5 enough????LOL

Daryl,
Thanks my friend.Kind words.How did the HOT!!! summer do you and the crops??By the looks of the corn around here,The price is bound to go up.And yes I'm a thinking some more video of my handsome Grand son will be coming.

ZZZzzz HEY!!! DERMOT WAKE UP.LOL
Thank you Sir,Thank you.Now you can go back to sleep.

Congratulations dekotaj. Kids huh? You buy them a guitar and all they want to do is play with the case.LOL
Ain't it the truth.
And that first song you put up is a real classic.The second band I've never heard of But took a look at them on you tube(LIKE THEM)Thanks.

Thanks my old friend Willem.Your a good man sir.The best to you.

Chris,
Thank you my friend,And being a fogelberg tune you no how close I was to a P.M. asking you to do the singing.The chores was killing me.And did you see he feel asleep right around the chores.So not only is he a handsome baby but a smart one too.Best to you and Miss Ale.

Thanks Tom,
And yes VERY PROUD of my Grandson.And Miss Claire,Hows those songs coming along.Wish her the best for me.

Pierre,
No, no earworms,But the what or you listen to part of the title is what I was going for.AND I'VE been listening to the fantastic sounds of a baby eating,pooping,and sleeping.Maybe that's the earworm,Cuz I sure do miss it when mom and dad take him home.Case study,Great line my friend had me chuckling.

Thank everyone.
Pappy Kev

neverfoundthetime

Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:55 am

Chris,
Thank you my friend,And being a fogelberg tune you no how close I was to a P.M. asking you to do the singing.The chores was killing me.And did you see he feel asleep right around the chores.So not only is he a handsome baby but a smart one too.Best to you and Miss Ale.
I'm glad you did sing it yourself Kev, you bring a great quality to these songs and, hey if you can't sing to your grand children, who can you sing for?! ;-) Loved it.

lueders

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:27 am

Congrats! Kevin. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Abel Robert looks like a grandson to me. :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic