But I neeeeed it because... True confessions of GAS-aholics

Chasplaya

Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:50 pm

I currently don't need any more guitars... But.... I would like a Strat SRV style and a Custom Blackie... Note to self... Must buy Lotto ticket

michelew

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:05 pm

Hey Chas! Where've you been man? What have you been up to besides lusting after Blackie? :)

I neeeed a lotto ticket too. Maybe that's why I never win...I always forget the 'buying the ticket' step. :)

michelew

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:10 pm

thereshopeyet wrote: [In the thread announcing Nessa's lesson "Give Me one Reason"] http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/76- ... =10#113542
Vanessa

You sure put together a good lesson.
We're so spoilt for choice.

Neil said get new strings in the news..... I have new strings..... I need a new guitar to put them on !!

:laugh: :laugh:
Dermot,

This has GOT to be the most creative/optimistic reason I've heard to date for needing a new instrument. "I have new strings..." Brilliant!

Hey! I have some new fancy picks, do you think that will work? B) :P

M

Chasplaya

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 pm

michelew wrote:
Hey Chas! Where've you been man? What have you been up to besides lusting after Blackie? :)

I neeeed a lotto ticket too. Maybe that's why I never win...I always forget the 'buying the ticket' step. :)
HI Shel. Still around.. Working 13 out of 14 days at present no work life balance at moment... :( Dang you gotta buy a ticket!!! mmmmmmmmmm Blackie!!!!

Chasplaya

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 pm

michelew wrote:

And another thing Swiss Chris is catching up my posting tally lol!

michelew

Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:58 pm

ANd Willem has almost caught you.

DANG Chas! With the amount you've been around lately, I'M catching up to you and I wasn't even a PIRATE! :P (I'm thinkin' I would have made a good Elmo - with pirate hat of course).

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:11 am

michelew wrote:
ANd Willem has almost caught you.

DANG Chas! With the amount you've been around lately, I'M catching up to you and I wasn't even a PIRATE! :P (I'm thinkin' I would have made a good Elmo - with pirate hat of course).
Now that I would like to see Image

michelew

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:17 am

Haha! But Elmo's much more smiley than that. :) that must be his evil twin. :)

neverfoundthetime

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:34 am

Neil outed you as his oldest "non-student" in his banner signing video Chas.
So that has to be a distinction of some kind... just not sure what kind! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Chasplaya

Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:41 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Neil outed you as his oldest "non-student" in his banner signing video Chas.
So that has to be a distinction of some kind... just not sure what kind! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hmm it was noted... I guess due to the fact I've never put up a video for review. Might have to do something about that in the near to distant future if I get my 'need' for a Blackie (trying to steer this post back on direction again) Jeez like the old days!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic