Playing just for fun - poll attached

lueders

Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:02 am

I think 75 percent sounds about right...I WOULD say 90 or more...because it IS fun most all the time...BUT then there's those times when it gets a little tedious/a little mechanical/a little too time consuming. Those little drudgery moments ( for me at least) generally occur in the fine tuning stage of a song. Grrr...

:( Sorry to hear you're feeling crummy, Michele.
Hope U get to feeling better, Michele! ( I am getting to this thread a little late so with any luck you are up an at 'em and good as new!)

michelew

Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:58 am

Well what a bunch of guitar-ophiles you all are. Guitar-lovers! B) I guess you've come to the right website. :)

:) :) :) :) good to read all of your responses and yes I agree that even though I spend lots or most of my playing time working on songs and projects, it's fun. :)

I should have asked, "How much of your playing time is spent working on songs rather than just playing songs you know?" But.... It's all good and mostly fun it seems.

Thanks for all your well wishes.

M

dennisg

Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:45 pm

I'd say that about 90 percent of my playing is of the "just for fun" variety. I try to learn a new song each month, but most of the time I'm diddling around with what I already know.

michelew

Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:07 pm

Hey den.

Thanks for responding to my revised/clarified question.

I need to take a leaf from your book as you well know.

Thanks sweet man you're a good role model.

M

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic