Dumb Question- Totally Electric Guitars

BigBear

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:38 pm

I just saw advertising for "Totally Electric Guitars" on Facebook. Not having seen anything on the main thread here I was wondering if this was affiliated with TG in any way. If it isn't, they sure are playing on the TG name.

Thx!!

tombo1230

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:33 pm

BigBear wrote:
I just saw advertising for "Totally Electric Guitars" on Facebook. Not having seen anything on the main thread here I was wondering if this was affiliated with TG in any way. If it isn't, they sure are playing on the TG name.

Thx!!
I went to the site and there's videos on it from some of our fellow T.G.members. I'm not on Facebook myself, but scrolling down there were a few well known faces there.
Is this affiliated?? It is not up and running yet but it looks like it is, otherwise how could they have our members on it?

Tom N.

Music Junkie

Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:47 pm

Hey guys:

Matt posted on this a while back. It is it's own site, but Matt is still involved. Not sure it is all the way up and running yet though. I have not really checked it out in depth.

J

dtaylor

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:33 pm

Cool, that's serendipitous, just dusted off the old electric that hadn't seen the light of day for years. Messing around with GarageBand. Good times.

TGMatt

Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Annoucement coming soon, so hold on till then folks.

Cheers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic