Newbie question

Music Junkie

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:58 pm

auntlynnie wrote:
Wow, thanks for all the information.

Does anyone use the ipad app version? I know it has limitations, but if I only wanted to used it to slow the tempo and loop sections, would the app work for that?

Lynn
Lynn:

I just checked the loop and slow down functions on my IPad and they worked just fine. Tap and drag to select the portion you want and then tap the loop symbol in the upper left. Then you can drag the timer back and forth to slow down or speed up. You can also turn the metronome on and off.

Jason

michelew

Wed Aug 21, 2013 10:16 pm

auntlynnie wrote:
Wow, thanks for all the information.

Does anyone use the ipad app version? I know it has limitations, but if I only wanted to used it to slow the tempo and loop sections, would the app work for that?

Lynn
Lynn,

I use GP almost exclusively on my iPad. It definitely does the things you want to do as Jason has confirmed. I really don't do much more than that on it myself since I'm not using it to write. I love the portability of it on the iPad too. It's definitely worth getting in my opinion.

Have fun. If you do get it let us know how you found it.

M

auntlynnie

Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:22 am

Thanks, everyone, for your responses.
I think I'm going to buy the app first and see how that works for me.
Cheers,
Lynn

fjeanmur

Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:35 am

I just saw that there is an iPad version. Does anyone use this? Does it work well? I have both a Mac and an iPad, but with the guitar, I find the iPad easier.

Jean

familyman4

Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:53 am

Good morning Jean,

Take a look at the 2 responses just before your question. This will give you the answer you are looking for... :)

Bart

auntlynnie

Tue Aug 27, 2013 4:52 pm

Hey, thanks everyone, for your responses on this. I bought the app for my ipad and it is working really well.
A very nice tool to have available.
Cheers,
Lynn

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic