She's mine all mine all mine!

neverfoundthetime

Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:08 pm

Me and my new baby met up with Pierre in Ottawa yesterday. Pierre was kind enough to travel down from Montreal for the day and we spent 7 or 8 hours in the garden talking TG, Puget Sound and guitar camp, swapping guitars and playing some tunes together. No video, unfortunately but at least a photo. Great to hook up with Pierre again!

daryl

Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:38 am

That must have a been a great time! I would have loved to be a FOTW for that get together.

willem

Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:36 pm

daryl wrote:
That must have a been a great time! I would have loved to be a FOTW for that get together.
Very dangerous Daryl, to be a FOTW, :laugh: B)

daryl

Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:54 pm

willem wrote:
daryl wrote:
Splat....Ouch! :(

neverfoundthetime

Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:04 pm

No walls, we were in the garden ;-)

willem

Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:19 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
No walls, we were in the garden ;-)
Chris and Pierre great you could meet, what did you jam?

cosmicmechanic

Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:27 pm

daryl wrote:
willem wrote:
daryl wrote:
Splat....Ouch! :(
Don't worry Daryl, from now on I will always ask a FOTW: "Is that you Daryl ?" Buzz twice and all will be well. Anybody else, please give me advance notice.

This was one of those memorable summer days ... reminded me of when I was a kid, days were so full and long and there was no hurry.
Anyway, that was the vibe :) So glad to visit with Chris and his welcoming family.

willem wrote:
Chris and Pierre great you could meet, what did you jam?
Willem, can you even imagine Chris not bringing out Moody Blues tunes ? He's got many ready to call up at will, even in open tunings.

What else ? Beatles, I dunno, whatever came up ... even Zaeger and Evans ;) and Norman Greenbaum ;) ;)

Actually, recording video never even crossed my mind ... just good to "let it be".

I'm still on vacation ... off to my cabin in the jungle for a while ! Daryl, there are too many FOTW there to be picky, maybe better if you stay home ? :silly: :)

Pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic