iPad question

auntlynnie

Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:37 pm

I cannot seem to get my iPad to remember my login info for this website.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Lynn

michelew

Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:06 pm

Lynn,

My iPad isn't remembering mine either since I upgrading my operating system. I think there is a remember password function somewhere I'll look for it.

However, I do seem to be able to play embedded videos on the TG forum now without going to Chrome. I haven't tested it fully, but YEHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! Hopefully I haven't spoken too soon.

I'll return when I find the answer to your actual question.

M

fjeanmur

Sun Oct 19, 2014 5:04 am

auntlynnie wrote:
I cannot seem to get my iPad to remember my login info for this website.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks,
Lynn
Hi Lynn,

I've upgraded on my iPad and it's still remembering my login information, but then ONLY through Chrome. With Safari it's never been stored. But now, I think since the upgrade, I'm finding that the loading is bouncing around more and when I go to click on something I want to see, I end up getting something else. Very annoying!

Jean

auntlynnie

Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:37 am

Thanks Jean and Michelle,
I have noticed the bouncing you mentioned. Jean. I'm trying to train myself to wait a few seconds to allow the screen to fully load... Argh, I am so impatient these days!
Michelle, I will see if Chrome makes a difference.
Thanks,
lynn

michelew

Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:36 am

Lynn,

I don't know if you are still having a problem with your password. But this morning when I logged into TG, my iPad asked me if I wanted to save the password for this site (TG) in my keychain, to which I replied 'yes'. I don't have an image of the question, but here's what it looks like when I use Safari and I'm in the TG forum before I log in.

You can see that my username and password are now stored as before.

I'm not sure how to access it directly, as in how to prompt the question. But, here's an apple support page link that talks about keychain. You make find an answer within in.

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT5813

Or you could just wait until your iPad asked you whether you want to save your password as I did. :) that's probably easier.

Good luck.

M

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic