Geek OUT!

michelew

Wed Oct 22, 2014 4:45 pm

It's official, I'm a GarageBand geek as I discovered this morning when I did a "woo hoo" after seeing that the latest GB update allows you to build your own bass rig. :) oh.... It's sad I know. But the bass amps in there now just aren't sufficient.

Hmmm... Maybe I should STAY AWAY .... I'm already not playing enough and .... Recording SUCKS!

Sorry I just had to tell someone. Idiot!

willem

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 pm

michelew wrote:
It's official, I'm a GarageBand geek as I discovered this morning when I did a "woo hoo" after seeing that the latest GB update allows you to build your own bass rig. :) oh.... It's sad I know. But the bass amps in there now just aren't sufficient.

Hmmm... Maybe I should STAY AWAY .... I'm already not playing enough and .... Recording SUCKS!

Sorry I just had to tell someone. Idiot!
Oh I know in wat trouble you are, Discovering stuff and thinkin it can help you and everything gets mixed up, nothing gets an end.. :angry: :laugh:

I think I invented a sort of play along video with tab, with lyrics,not only for myself but also for people who like it and want to learn, but I shift it on the long road and do it in bits..

Wil..

willem

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:00 pm

daryl

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:14 pm

"Recording SUCKS!" That only means you have to record more. Practice makes perfect. And BTW doesn't everyone love a geek? :blush:

michelew

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Willem - you got it. :)

Daryl - I love you too. :kiss: yeh practice makes perfect, but at the moment I'm spending lots of my free time improving my Chief-ball-chucker skills. :)

neverfoundthetime

Wed Oct 22, 2014 5:59 pm

michelew wrote:
at the moment I'm spending lots of my free time improving my Chief-ball-chucker skills. :)
Doing what? That doesn't sound healthy Shel :laugh:

I really enjoy recording and I'd love to be using Garageband but seeing that I have a professional DAW (Adobe Audition), I guess it doesn't make sense....
but I do have to get Audition installed on my Windows 8 soon, at the mo I have to keep going back to the ye olde Dell to record and some day soon it will give up the ghost..

michelew

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:07 pm

Keeping my little mud monster happy and exhausted so she doesn't bark the roof off and totally wreck my ears.

I'm like the postman, rain, hail, or shine...cyclone, mob of kids on bike.. :) I'm at the park chucking the ball for my little ball obsessed sweetie.

Actually I LOVE doing projects in garageBand, but it is time consuming and finding the time has been a real struggle lately.
You'd LOVE it too Chris. If you ever change your system and decide to get it I'd be happy to give you some kick start lessons via Skype. :)

daryl

Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:31 pm

michelew wrote:
Keeping my little mud monster happy and exhausted so she doesn't bark the roof off and totally wreck my ears.

I'm like the postman, rain, hail, or shine...cyclone, mob of kids on bike.. :) I'm at the park chucking the ball for my little ball obsessed sweetie.

Actually I LOVE doing projects in garageBand, but it is time consuming and finding the time has been a real struggle lately.
You'd LOVE it too Chris. If you ever change your system and decide to get it I'd be happy to give you some kick start lessons via Skype. :)
I hope you don't have white furniture!

michelew

Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:34 pm

Haha! :) :) not quite and I do have a shower, a hose and I little kids wading pool all of which I wash her off in/with. But.... The other day I was washing her off outside and before I got a chance to dry her she escaped inside. :) what happened next was pretty funny (well to me at least). I heard a loud SHEEEEK! And then a wet pup ran around the house doing happy, crazy maddies. :) needless to say, the couch cushion covers also went for a swim that day. Oops! :) I found it a little difficult to take too seriously.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:12 am

Muddy dog? Wow, I didn't know it rained in Oz. :laugh:

If I ever have another Mac, I will use GB and I will skype you for beginner lessons Shel, that's for sure :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic