Tips and tricks for women wanting to play slide guitar

sbutler

Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:52 am

michelew wrote:
Hey Scott!

I'm very tempted to show you the finger. :P

But more seriously, :) I like your thinking. Either one of those could work. I like the home modelling idea too. I remember there used to be a craft modelling clay type product that would probably be good to test the idea with.

Good think' 99! :)

I'll let you know how I fare. Then I will show you my tiny little finger. :)

That snore stopper sounds like .... Well dangerous. :S

Shel
Go ahead, show me that finger. I can take it. I want to see what you find that works the best. Not that I have that problem. Mine is exactly opposite, I have a hard time finding things like gloves that are big enough. I usually rip out the seams the first time I flex my hands with most gloves. So there has got to be something for everyone. Who knows, if you can create the perfect slide, you may mass produce it and become a bozillionaire.

michelew

Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:37 pm

I knew you were buff Scott. But ripping clothes! Phew E! We'll have to start calling you The Hulk! :)

You know normally when gear gets ripped off....people don't normally go for the gloves. :P but each to their own. :)

I cancelled the Rocky Mountain slide (with postage it was tooooooo expensive since the Aussie dollar is so woeful now). But, I've got a Swivel Slide on its way. Except... I can't get one small enough for my little finger, so I'll need to work out how to use my ring finger instead.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic