Revisiting Die Gitarre to try out some Cole Clarkes, a Taylor 914 and 2 beautiful BSGs

wrsomers

Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:57 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Keep off the grass! Right Daryl, didn't cross my mind! Made me laugh :laugh:

Bill, I seem to have the knack of selling folks on expensive guitars as Dean will confirm! But what is expensive? Five grand sounds like a deal to me as its way more than that here. And what's a price tag if a guitar sounds as wonderful as that and you have the dosh and it lasts a life time. A no brainer! The Taylor 914 really is one of the best guitars I have ever played.
Well Chris, you talked me into it (actually, I talked to myself all night and said "go for it") You're right about the price tag and the cash, but at my age, the "lifetime" thing is questionable :laugh: I think my Martin sounds great in the studio but I think the Taylor sounds even better. I've uploaded a video to the Busking channel; a re-do of "Cowgirl in the Sand" using the new Taylor 914ce. I hope you enjoy it. The dealer said your commission check is in the mail.

Bill

neverfoundthetime

Thu Nov 05, 2015 5:56 pm

Yeah, just saw it Bill. Brilliant!

:laugh: oh yeah, I'll be waiting on the postman with baited breath!

Life is too short to play bad guitars :)

wrsomers

Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:08 pm

Life is too short to play bad guitars :)[/quote]

Amen!

Lavallee

Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:45 am

Hi Chris thanks for the view and your hard work trying those beautiful guitars. I can see in your playing that you have your portable foot rest. Also noticed that your are working on Sandman's solo, it sounded quite good.

All the best to you and Ale

Marc

neverfoundthetime

Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:53 pm

Thanks Marc.... yeah, my portable foot rest is my other foot! ;-), I just turn it sideways and step on it...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic