$1 Clip On Guitar Tuner Sale

wrsomers

Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:28 am

familyman4 wrote:
Got mine today as well. Will admit that if the battery cover said "twist" or had arrows indicating to twist, it might have made sense. No issues though. Works just fine for now.

Thanks Daryl!

Bart
Thanks Bart,
You're right, twist arrows would have been helpful. It took me so long to install the battery because I removed the three tiny screws and then had a hell of a time getting the battery positioned while I put the screws back in. Also I think I've figured out that C,G,B,V, and U mean Cello, Guitar, Banjo, Violin, and Ukulele. It would have been nice to include that info on the instruction sheet. Oh well, what do you want for a buck? :)

Bill

daryl

Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:09 am

I didn't see the CGBVU letters. I just thought it was a chromatic tuner.

daryl

Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:35 am

According to the website:

Includes five modes: C, G, B, V, U (chromatic, guitar, bass, violin, ukulele) to cover the gamut of stringed instruments. It also works great on mandolin, banjo and nearly any other stringed instrument.

Not really sure why they need these modes but it is what it is.

BobR

Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:16 pm

I was off on Vacation when I ordered mine and it should be in the mailbox today. I did order one last year for 4 bucks. I think it seems to work very well and agrees with the one built into my Breedlove LR Baggs tuner, that's why I ordered another one. Couldn't pass it up for a buck. I let you know my impression of the new one.

Bob

update

It was in the mail. I installed the battery and tried it against a KORG GT-3 tuner I have and it seems right on. Works fine for me.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic