TG is my "Crack"!

dottmcse85630

Tue May 10, 2016 8:56 pm

Just when I think I can possibly catch up with the songs that Neil and Ness put out that I want to learn they plop down another one! I'm Not In Love by 10cc.
How do they know?
They've got me hooked on TG completely!

Thanks very much for all the good tunes. The list and the great instruction has made me commit to trying to put in 2 hours of practice per day. Well sometimes 1.5 but I am trying to stretch!

Dennis

P.S. I've never tried crack, but I really love the lessons here.

michelew

Tue May 10, 2016 9:54 pm

It certainly is addictive. :)

I look forward to a time when I don't have to spend most of my waking hours working. :)

Music Junkie

Tue May 10, 2016 10:21 pm

dottmcse85630 wrote:
Just when I think I can possibly catch up with the songs that Neil and Ness put out that I want to learn they plop down another one! I'm Not In Love by 10cc.
How do they know?
They've got me hooked on TG completely!

Thanks very much for all the good tunes. The list and the great instruction has made me commit to trying to put in 2 hours of practice per day. Well sometimes 1.5 but I am trying to stretch!

Dennis

P.S. I've never tried crack, but I really love the lessons here.
If you think the site is addictive, wait til you try an IGC.... You get the great music, but now just throw in a big group of amazing people... It's a VERY tough thing to beat...;-)

davidrfinn99165

Wed May 11, 2016 9:03 am

I'm not well-versed in the qualities of hard drugs either, but presumably it is possible to be addicted to both Crack and TG ???

neverfoundthetime

Wed May 11, 2016 12:09 pm

I'm not into drugs or smoking, but I'd smoke some TG if it came wrapped as a reefer! :woohoo:

willem

Wed May 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Did you see your bill? It is the cheapest drug you will get for your money..

you know I don't sleep anymore, well I think, maybe it are dreams..

B) :laugh:

fjeanmur

Wed May 11, 2016 5:03 pm

T
If you think the site is addictive, wait til you try an IGC.... You get the great music, but now just throw in a big group of amazing people... It's a VERY tough thing to beat...;-)

You mean I might have to check myself into rehab in September? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(Will someone please explain how you just quote the parts you want. I only got it right once. :angry: )

TGNesh

Thu May 12, 2016 6:04 am

Awesome to hear you're enjoying the site so much Dennis!! I can't get enough of it either, although it's in a different role now. Still, I absolutely love the site!

Gotta agree with Jason, wait until you get to camp! ;)

B)

TGNesh

Thu May 12, 2016 6:07 am

You almost got it right Jean.

Except, the first 'quote' (right before the text you want to quote) should be without an /

I can't type it down, otherwise it'll quote again... :S :laugh:

fjeanmur wrote:
If you think the site is addictive, wait til you try an IGC.... You get the great music, but now just throw in a big group of amazing people... It's a VERY tough thing to beat...;-)[/quote]

You mean I might have to check myself into rehab in September? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

(Will someone please explain how you just quote the parts you want. I only got it right once. :angry: )[/quote]

crieniecat

Fri May 13, 2016 12:07 pm

Dennis....

I'm hooked on TG as well... And I'm not even a guitar player :S :blink:

Don't even get me started about the IGC...
I'm usually the last one to leave a jamming session.... Do I need to say more?? :blink: :blink:

B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic