My "Stupid" Musings

dottmcse85630

Wed May 11, 2016 9:29 pm

Ok just a stupid little musing I was working on while killing some time. Got thinking about the songs I am learning here at TG

For What It’s Worth, while I was California Dreamin’, my Lyin’ Eyes wanted to get to The Heart of the Matter with Anticipation.

In my Dreams a Landslide of Night Moves left me Helpless, Waiting on a Friend at the Hotel California.

Across the Universe, down Ventura Highway there was Sister Golden Hair next to the Norwegian Wood drinking her
Tequila Sunrise Hiding Her Love Away with a Ticket To Ride back to where she was Born On The Bayou and it’s always a Peaceful Easy Feelin’ there.

By some means Mr. Bojangles and Maggie May showed up, said You’re So Vain!
I yelled I Want to Know What Love Is whilst looking at the Harvest Moon with that Old Man waiving down the Taxi.

Please, Someone Wake Me Up When September Ends!

So, Take It Easy

The Fool On The Hill
Dennis

Like I said a stupid musing

michelew

Wed May 11, 2016 10:36 pm

Dennis,

Haha! Very clever. :)

I offer my musings For you... Your Runaway ramblings reveals your Heart Of Gold; your alter ego as The Joker. I sit here with Green Eyes as I ponder your Landslide list; What a Beautiful Mess... It's like trying to look at Things Behind the Sun. But it Give(s) Me One Reason to think about When I will play my Little Song at camp, ... which has already got me feeling Naked As We Came. But I Dream a Little Dream as I'm Longing to Belong. It's just around the corner ... That Year is finally here. Maybe the River Man will help me to get Halfway Home so I can practice my Lovesong...

I know I Can't Help Falling in Love ...Have You Ever?

Shel

TGNesh

Thu May 12, 2016 6:01 am

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You guys are too funny and too clever!

And oh my, how many songs are you working on????? :ohmy:

willem

Thu May 12, 2016 4:46 pm

After Angie i got to hide my love a way wich is very difficult for this old man so i dig the heart of gold out his closet and she shows me her room in norwegain wood and after a tequila sunrise
we made love cos i love her and the black bird was singin for no one his hallelujah,but we know were the music is playing and danced under the harvest moon cos we are still in love,, she wishpers in my ears ''sweet baby james'',, its the honky tonk woman,, gimme gimme the honky tonk blues.

michelew

Thu May 12, 2016 6:14 pm

Giggling Willem! :laugh: B) ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic