Frampton

rcb53

Wed May 11, 2016 10:37 pm

Have been with Totally Guitars for years now (on the sidelines) I went looking for any Peter Frampton tunes and there was NOTHING. So many classic acoustic songs to choose from. Does anyone else agree

TGNeil

Wed May 11, 2016 11:10 pm

rcb53 wrote:
Have been with Totally Guitars for years now (on the sidelines) I went looking for any Peter Frampton tunes and there was NOTHING. So many classic acoustic songs to choose from. Does anyone else agree
Hey,

Great observation, pick a few and I will see what I can do.

Neil

P.S. His cool acoustic songs would get preference.

thereshopeyet

Thu May 12, 2016 2:47 am

Is there a Listening Post for Peter Frampton ?

:ohmy:

Music Junkie

Thu May 12, 2016 8:16 am

TGNeil wrote:
rcb53 wrote:
Hey,

Great observation, pick a few and I will see what I can do.

Neil

P.S. His cool acoustic songs would get preference.
Neil:

I just watched a show on the Audience Network the other night where he talked about his career, and what he was doing now. It had him playing acoustic versions of all the old classics, and talked about his album that was released with all of those songs. There were some great tunes in there. "Show Me the Way", "Baby, I Love Your Way", "Do You Feel Like I Do", "I'm In You", "Wind of Change" (in some strange tuning he got from George Harrison), and "All I Want To Be (Is By Your Side)".

It was a very interesting show, and the music was great!

Jason

P.S. - Here is a little teaser about the show...

Here is "Penny for Your Thoughts"

khoffm

Thu May 12, 2016 8:37 am

I completely agree! Time for some Classic Frampton on TG! Add "Lines On My Face" to the song request list.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic