Visiting Die Gitarre in Winterthur, Switzerland in 2017

neverfoundthetime

Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:30 pm

Thanks Bob! The folks in the shop LOVE it if I actually buy something or a guitar gets sold because of the coverage. :laugh:

Making a slash here is GOOD Mark, no need to tone anything down, forum needs a shake up every now and then. Worst is when it goes dead quiet! :)

spinland

Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:48 pm

Vielen Dank, Chris; geschätzt. Nicht jeder glaubt, daß, so ich die Gruppe respektieren sollten.

dekotaj

Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:08 pm

spinland wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Mark, you've made quite splash yourself here since arriving...
Thanks for the kind assessment. :lol:

Methinks I might have gotten a wee carried away with the excitement of getting back into all this, and of finding such a welcoming safe space wherein to explore and grow.

Might be time to dial it down a bit and just play and sing and share some music. :side:

Mark
Hey Mark. Why not do both. You are welcome to enjoy yourself any why you would like. Nothing wrong with making a splash. We all did when we got here.

Be good
Kev

spinland

Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:05 pm

The splash I'd really like to make would be to score one of those Lennon edition D28s. :woohoo:

Might be worth fliegen to Switzerland just to touch it.

neverfoundthetime

Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:55 am

Once get into that display room (there are 3) and cradle some of those beautiful guitars in your arms Mark, you may find there another half dozen there you just gotta HAVE! :-) As Bill found out with the Taylor 914 and Dean found out with the sister BSG to mine :laugh:

Slash and swim around all you like Mark, will help wake up neighbors which, in this case, is a good idea. Kev is right, everyone was splashing around in the early days!

spinland

Fri Feb 10, 2017 6:55 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Once get into that display room (there are 3) and cradle some of those beautiful guitars in your arms Mark, you may find there another half dozen there you just gotta HAVE! :-)

Slash and swim around all you like Mark, will help wake up neighbors which, in this case, is a good idea. Kev is right, everyone was splashing around in the early days!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic