Taylor Guitar Factory Tour

familyman4

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:37 am

Hello Folks,

3 Amigos & TG members, Bob, Ted and I (Bart) took an opportunity last week to go through the Taylor Guitar factory tour. Their factory is located in El Cajon California, just East of San Diego. We had a great day together and all thoroughly enjoyed the informative tour. Attached are a few pictures in the petting zoo area but I will save the actual factory tour pictures for you folks to look forward to seeing it yourself someday B)

spinland

Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:30 pm

Wow! That looks like an incredibly great time! :woohoo:

Thanks for sharing the pix!

Mark

sandysue

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:18 pm

look at you three musketeers. you look way to happy. Retail therapy? Did one of you three buy another guitar? :)

Sandy

crieniecat

Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:42 pm

Those are the faces of three happy young men!
Indeed, getting curious now? Is that bliss coming from... expanding the guitar family.....?

Hmmm
Corina ;) :P

familyman4

Sun Jan 21, 2018 7:09 pm

No guitar was purchased there. In fact, they only sell thru their distributors.... We did also go to a Guitar Center that is only a few minutes away in La Mesa California. This GC has a dedicated show room for ONLY Taylor Guitars. They are the #1 sellers of Taylor Guitars in the world. I guess people really get stoked from the tour and go there to purchase what they were mesmerized by at the factory. :)

Bart

neverfoundthetime

Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:06 pm

What a treat that must have been Bart! Thanks for the pics of the boys n the candy store :laugh:

tjwatson10167

Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:25 am

I'm glad Bart suggested this trip. Beside touring the factory, we stopped by the Taylor repair shop in the building next door. I dropped my Taylor guitar off for a repair I needed to have done to the bridge. They will ship it back to me next week. Nice to hang out with Bart and Bob. We got a bit of guitar playing in at the Hotel later too. The Margaritas at Coyote's were so good.....I had to go back the next day....to get my cellphone.

Ted

vzg14

Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:05 pm

Hey, cool pics guys. I was there back in November and what a neat tour. My group and I were at that "picking parlor" for about two hours after the tour had ended. We of course were the last to leave and my appreciation to the Taylor folks for letting us stay for so long (they must be used to it). My goal was to try every guitar that was there. Haha.

Looking forward to seeing you all again at IGC.

-Victor

TGNesh

Wed Jan 24, 2018 3:43 am

Guys, awesome pictures and how great that you could meet up and do this together!!! :cheer:

Big hug to all three or you! :kiss:

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic