TGVanessa - Happy 5th anniversary - thanks for everything!

neverfoundthetime

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:14 am

Happy 5th Vanessa! Its been wonderful to follow your journey here at TG and to have had all the time we have been able to spend together... a true enrichment for me! :laugh:

BobR

Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Five years already ? Time really flies when you're trying to play the guitar :laugh: :) Thanks Ness, for introducing me to the Decemberists.
So glad you are part of TG :) :)

Bob

willem

Sat Jun 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Congrats Vanessa,, great lessons and i will never forget the 2+ songs we played together,, glad to know you.

B) Willem

dennisg

Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Happy anniversary, Ness. And thanks for all the hard work you put into the songs you post.

TGNesh

Tue Jun 05, 2018 6:58 am

Hey everybody! :)

Needless to say this thread made me smile and more and more so with each and every comment. Appreciation is priceless and a very strong motivator! And yes, it has been five years... :blink:....and this year is going to be the sixth IGC already as well. Amazing how much has happened since then.

Michele: It shouldn't suprise me that you're the one setting up this thread :blush: , since you're the self appointed president of my fanclub! :laugh: :kiss: Throughout the past five years, you have néver éver left me without a comment. Even in times, like the past year, that you were incredibly busy and occupied yourself.

They were always full of support, enthousiasm, respect, appreciation, friendship and very detailed feedback (and much more). I wouldn't be able to tell you how much each and every comment has meant to me (all 207 seven to be exact ;) ). You're the absolute greatest fan anyone could ever have! :laugh: :woohoo: :kiss: THANK YOU my dear friend, big hug! xo

Mark: Yes, five years! That's quite something to me. I barely realize it myself, but it has been an incredible creative ride, which i very much enjoyed. Many thanks Mark!

Dermot: No lack of laughing out loud with you around. :laugh: I appreciate you more than you know Dermot, thank you very much for all your comments throughtout the years and all the pictures, videos and laughs! :laugh: :)

Sandy: I have always loved your support Sandy, you're a sweetheart! :kiss: And i love it that your favorites (of my lessons) are actually my favorites as well. Both gorgeous songs. I can't wait to hear your 'You Needed Me'. Thanks so much! xo

Dennis: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yes, i often say that :P (#yourepayingattention :laugh: ) Throught the last couple of years, you sure have showed lots of appreciation for what i do. Your feedback was great too. And I love my one and only Grammy, which is sitting there right at my desk as a clear reminder. ;) Many thanks Dennis, can't wait to sit down again at IGC, we'll have another blast!

Dean: I sure remember you chiming in for that lesson, which was so awesome. I had put a lot of work and thought in making that song/arrangement work. So I of course loved to hear that you loved it too, and obviously still. Thank you very much Dean!

Tom: Forgive me, by now, I'm a bit running out of words :S :laugh:, but certainly not out of a great deal of appreciation for all your support Tom, including making collaborations happen with Claire. I of course always love your comments on my play throughs, which are simply the hardest part of a lesson. They make it so worthwhile. 'Too many good ones' (lessons), I can sure live with that! ;) Many thanks Tom!

Craig: You've always been so very kind to me Craig, either on the forums or through a thoughtful pm message. The fact that you've watched all my lessons says it all, just wow! :ohmy: :cheer: Thanks so much for all your support, talk soon! ;)

Chris: You've sure experienced my TG journey from the start Chris, both as a student and a teacher, as well as in person. #sheslookingatmyhands :laugh: I'm so glad it's a true enrichment for you! :laugh: :P Thank you so much for everything!

Bob: Yes, five years already!! :blink: :laugh: Btw I would sure agree on the Decemberists, awesome band, with so many great songs. Very glad you like them too! Thanks Bob for being in my corner, looking forward to seeing you again in summer!

Willem: Hey mr. Postman ;) , how great to hear from you! I will never forget those times either and I hope to see you again soon! B)

Dennis: How awesome of you to drop in here as well! It's been a while (since you've been here), but i sure remember all the amazingly generous compliments you have given me in the past years. As i've told you before, they mean so much to me. Thank you very much Den', big hug to you! xo

Thanks again everybody, much love to you all! :kiss:

TGNess B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic