Can You Imagine....

daryl

Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:04 pm

....if all the Beatles were alive and willing.....it would be an amazing concert.....one can dream....

alexdillan

Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:28 am

Wow, thank you for sharing! I'm going to watch this video today in the evening.
I think they are fantastic!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My life is like someone's essays on life topic

TGNeil

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:53 pm

Hey Gang,

It is interesting to speculate on what the Fab Four may have been able to do live years later. It is very clear that the four of them could never have been able to play much of their catalogue from Sgt. Pepper on, despite what they tried to pull off on the roof in January 1969. Even now, groups that get together to recreate songs from that era need to be at least eight people, most with better technical skills than the boys had. We have a local group here that has done shows of entire albums of theirs. Here are some clips from The White Album Ensemble, who later branched out to do most of the albums live.

Neil

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:11 pm

Its a fascinating realization, Neil, that the Fab Four would have to be an Amazing 8 to do these post Pepper songs live. Having seen PM 3 times live (3 of the best concerts I have ever been at) I really wonder how spectacular it could have been with them all together on stage again Daryl. Thanks for posting!

These days, PM's voice is fading fast... I think its "last chance to see" time....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic