I would post something if... Poll inside

michelew

Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:43 am

Hi everyone,

So I’m back asking why forum posts have reduced so much in a different way, because sometimes it’s easier to answer anonymously...

The term “Post” here can mean any sort of forum participation you like; posting videos, posting theads and just responding generally.

BTW - you can only choose one option so just choose the one that’s most relevant to you. You can always add more detail by responding to the thread itself.

I promise to just give it a rest if no one is interested in responding.

M

TGNesh

Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:33 am

It's true, if i wasn't so busy (including working for TG, which indeed takes a lót of work), i would participate way more. And i would also do more if there was anything to respond to. And since, as you mention of course, it's quiet on the forums.....well it doesn't 'call' me as much as it used to.

Bloody shame if you ask me. :(

michelew

Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:08 am

Hey Ness. I hear you! But I reckon we might just be able to turn this train around. :) once we find the right motivators we’ll be back on track and may end up being swamped with excellent stuff and being challenged to keep up again. :) bring it on right!?!

Btw - I especially encourage people who have never or rarely post or participate in the forum to answer the poll. Your response might help us to come up with a way to ease your way into beginning your forum participation journey. The first few steps are the steepest. :) ;well mentally anyway.

What have you got to lose by voting? Right?

Shel

michelew

Thu Feb 28, 2019 4:41 pm

Bump!

Six people have responded so far; with diverse options.

I’m hoping that more of you will add your biggest reason for not posting for a while, much or ever. Maybe together we can find some ways to help people overcome the things that are holding them back.

I’m sure people are getting a bit bored of seeing so many threads from me lately, without many others. I really enjoyed watching the videos from Eryk and Ken. I’m hoping we’ll see more uploads soon.

So how can we encourage other people to post videos, questions, stories about what they’re doing and just threads about interesting stuff generally?

Is another working on a piece that they’re hoping to seek Neil’s, Vanessa’s or Max’s advice on soon?

Shel

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic