TG News Jan 15, 2010- What's On The Horizon...

Chasplaya

Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:53 pm

Neil Matt and all the TG team, what a blast 2009 was for all of us. QUite a priviledge being involved with something from the beginning and seeing how quickly it has developed. Even if nothing changed this year this site would still be without peer.

I thought your reiteration of your teaching philosophy was very good and will get the message across to new members who may have missed the point of TG, through no fault of theirs / theres / they'rs (who knows see what you've started matt lol)

Bring it on for 2010 team, you guys never cease to amaze! or is that amaize!

regards

Chas

tovo

Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:05 pm

Good on ya Neil old mate! Ya blood's worth bottlin' cobber, fair dinkum ;)

(Go and see Matt for a translation....after he stops cringing)

Craig

Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:40 pm

Neil,
I am so anxious for 2010 here at TG! Getting into the TARGET program was the best move I made in 2009. You are an incredible teacher, the site is awesome, and the community is full of positive people. I'm inspired and motivated to pick up my guitar everyday. Thanks for all you and the staff do.
Craig

scotta

Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:40 pm

Neil,

I just joined the Target program late in 2009 but I have quickly become addicted to it. You are a gifted teacher and seem to make things so much easier to understand than anything I've experienced before. The site has an amazing amount of information and the TG community is incredibly friendly and supportive. I can't wait to come home each day and learn something new. Thanks to you and everyone at TG for the work you put into this. I can't wait to see what you have for us in 2010!

Regards,

Scott

sws626

Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:46 pm

Hi Neil,

Really appreciate your approach to teaching and will definitely aim this year to upload examples of songs I learn building upon the techniques you've shared with us. Look forward to seeing this from other members as well. What a terrific idea.

Stuart

beak

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:05 pm

Thanks Neil, Matt, and staff. Joined the Target program late in 2009, but you have lit a fire back within me. Still suffering through some physical problems, but am practicing as much as possible. Love your theory and lessons. Keep up the good work and let's get on with 2010. Thanks again, Beak.

suziko

Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:43 pm

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. TG was the best thing that happened to me in 2009. Thanks, Neil, for all your hard work and passion. I hope you know how much we all appreciate it!

Suzi

BobR

Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:28 pm

Neil,
Somehow I missed this thread. I just wanted to echo what everyone has said. I am really glad to have found this site. Your love of teaching is making me really look forward to getting home and picking up the guitar everyday. Thanks to you and everyone at TG.

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic