Weekly Guitar Video News July 2, 2010

TGMike

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:35 pm

[video type=youtube]1ORL6ysyBpY[/video]

TGMatt

Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:48 pm

Just got this narrative from Neil To share...(he is now typsy)

Cheers

Matt

July 2, 2010

I am visiting beautiful Longmont, Colorado (near Boulder), where my daughters are involved in a big softball tournament (1 playing and 1 coaching). I spent a short time this morning in a local music store, hoping to play a little guitar and shoot this week's news, (the store shall remain nameless unless I decide to tell you it was on Main St. near 5th, called GuitarsEtc., where the management thought my shooting the TG News would be a conflict of interest with their teaching program!). Then I went over to Tone Works, who didn't open until noon, and ended up at a local brewery, Left Hand, who had a clue about the bigger picture and opened their doors a little early to let me grab a seat and get you guys this week's recap. I also had to include a few shots of local color and hope you enjoy them.

We have posted all the attachments for Hector Garcia's lesson on Mauro Giuliani's Right Hand Studies, plus a few bonus exercises, and finished up Leo Kottke's The Fisherman this week. That of course means that we have a new Drip Feed in the pipeline. Anybody want to hazard a guess as to the next one? I could give you the hint that it is one of the many tunes on the 'Recommend A Lesson' list.

Lavallee

Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:58 pm

As for the next drip feed, It would be nice to have either Anji or Take Five. I would have said Pachelbel canon, but i think I heard in one of the report that Hector was doing that one.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic