TG Guitar Lessons News Video August 20, 2010

TGMike

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:24 pm

[video type=youtube]pDDArXBAS4g[/video]

sbutler

Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:46 pm

I did enjoy Paul Simon/ Garfunkel week very much Neil. One song in particular that is one of those "Just gotta learn songs" for me is Mrs. Robinson. Can't get into details, lets just say its one of my all time favorites.

Scott

willem

Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 pm

Paul Simon week,, great!! thanks for your great effort,they are great artists,,love to know about there guitar,,Neil your singin was great. I'm still on the Baetles,couse i must go thru all the years of music..lol. When do we get John Mail week? that cost us a lot of harmonica's..thank you again for your great effort,,it is still a great place to be.

jayswett

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:09 pm

sbutler wrote:
I did enjoy Paul Simon/ Garfunkel week very much Neil. One song in particular that is one of those "Just gotta learn songs" for me is Mrs. Robinson. Can't get into details, lets just say its one of my all time favorites.

Scott
We'd love to hear those details. Feel free to divulge.

Chasplaya

Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:18 pm

jayswett wrote:
sbutler wrote:

Scott
We'd love to hear those details. Feel free to divulge.
Umm this is a family site you seen the movie??? Great week for the site with the latest additions.

songman52

Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:29 pm

I also enjoyed all the S&G songs. I have the "Parsley, Sage ..." album but not the poster, so I feel cheated. Or maybe they couldn't fit the poster in the box with the 8-track tape. :laugh:

lueders

Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:59 pm

I really enjoyed Paul Simon Week! Any ONE of those great tunes alone is enough reason to make me glad I joined T.G. & the Target program!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic