>> On the Beat - Weekly Video News wrapup - Oct 30 2010 - "The TG Cabin gets exposed"

Lavallee

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:14 pm

The guitar does not wear a bathing suit in the sauna !!!!!!

Marc

Hydroman52

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:28 pm

Good idea on the sound deadening material. The room sounded a bit bright and echo-y. Perhaps, Yamaha makes a silent car horn, too?

AndyT

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:34 pm

Neil,

That is great to hear! I've loved this song since the day it came out. It has a special place in my heart. I can play it now, but I'm missing the progression in the solo. Having the lesson from you will be the A side of that record!

Yamaha48

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:45 am

Hydroman52 wrote:
Good idea on the sound deadening material. The room sounded a bit bright and echo-y. Perhaps, Yamaha makes a silent car horn, too?
Hello Neil and Matt.
Perfect work with antoher backround.
New desing from Totally guitars have a good spot.
Yeh the room sounds bright and echo,but evry word is loud and clear to my ear hahhaha lol.
I can see that the site groing to a higher level.
Greetz Anton

willem

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:47 am

It could use some plants,,,i like the eco style,,i'm wondering about to sit more or less in the corner serves the sound i read something about that,,you inspired me to move the furniture but here it works only in spring,,i could quote Bill(haoli) about horn the horn in a vid from Tony in vietnam,,,but i don't,, well they use it a lot,,be well..

heatndude

Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:50 am

Hey TG folks I love all the new things going on with the site all a change for the better. Not that there was anything wrong with the original version to me anyway. I go into about 6 homes a day to help folks with ther hvac systems and I always find my self looking to see if there are any instruments sitting around, you would be surprised how many guitars are just collecting dust it's a shame. I do know that I have got quite a few folks to check out the site but don't know if they have jounce the target program ? I will keep spreading the word as Neil asks. I like showing off the site to people I guess that's a good thing and kudos to the TG folks !

Mark

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic