>> On the Beat - Episode 38- Special cut of "She's come Undun" Hogan/Ford collaboration

TGMatt

Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:17 pm

Special episode of On the Beat

We just added a TARGET lesson on Undun, by the Guess Who. When Neil started working on this lesson he wasn’t confident enough with his vocal abilities to feel comfortable singing the Play Through segment so he recruited his friend Jim Ford to drop in and run through it with him. As a bonus sideline to the lesson we included a couple of ‘Behind the Scenes’ videos- an alternate Play Through segment where Jim sings, as well as their entire session with a few run throughs of the song and some general music discussions.

They ended up playing Undun three times, and not surprisingly, the first run was the best. We thought everybody might enjoy this so we are happy to bring these out of the TARGET area and into On The Beat.

Hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/undu ... the-9.html

. Image

neverfoundthetime

Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:10 am

That was a cool fly-on-the-wall video in the new sauna! Fun to listen to such an enthusiastic exchange. And it was fun to see Neil struggle for a couple of minutes on a little riff he taught me just 2 weeks ago (Get Together)! Ha! I whipped out my guitar and played it for him before he got it sorted. Fun! :-)

wrench

Fri Dec 17, 2010 10:47 am

This is really fun stuff. I could watch this all day - and learn things. Thanks for putting this up for us.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic