>> Acoustic Snapshots Episode 41 - Neil Hogan - Neil & Laurence Juber Finale 2003

TGMatt

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:40 am

In this episode of Acoustic snapshots we have a special with Neil & Laurence Juber.

Another gem found during the archeological dig at Neil’s house last week was a video of a concert that you may have heard audio to- his performance with Laurence Juber where they ended the show with a couple of duets.

The first was an improvised take on Ain’t No Sunshine and Black Magic Woman, the second was Neil’s two-guitar arrangement of 25 Or 6 To 4. This included horn parts that LJ learned in a few minutes as well an opportunity to shred a bit like Terry Kath did on the original released in 1970 on the second Chicago album.

Hope you enjoy this

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/acoustics ... -2003.html

. Image

Lavallee

Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:22 am

This is an absolute pleasure to watch especially the 25 to 6 to 4 that Neill arranged.

Marc

slinger

Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Totally agree!! ...this Hogan fellow can hold his own.
Thanks for sharing what sound to be a fun and entertaining evening.

*side note
does Neal own a long pair of pants, socks and shoes???
LOL !!! ...I have'nt seen a pic yet

lueders

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:44 pm

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I am curious too slinger... I am beginning to wonder if Neil has a natural aversion towards long paints and foot wear.

TGMatt

Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:33 pm

lueders wrote:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. I am curious too slinger... I am beginning to wonder if Neil has a natural aversion towards long paints and foot wear.
Neil is doing his bit to slow production in textile manufacturers around the world..

More importantly than never wearing socks , or pants, is his ability to survive sub zero temperatures that fell Polar bears...

slinger

Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:19 pm

TGMatt wrote:
lueders wrote:
WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Neil is doing his bit to slow production in textile manufacturers around the world..

More importantly than never wearing socks , or pants, is his ability to survive sub zero temperatures that fell Polar bears...

I'm not 100% sure????
....Neal with Pants!! ????
http://www.totallyguitars.com/in-concer ... ittle-wing

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic