>> On the Beat - Episode 41 - The end of year Wrap up - Happy Christmas everyone - back in January

TGMatt

Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:59 pm

Hey all ...here is the last issue for On The Beat for the year .......

We will be going on a min holiday for a week and be back on January 3rd with new content ...

In the meantime, you all have a mountain of stuff to watch, a plethora of lessons and just a ton of catching up to do with all the material we have released this year..

I just wanted to say on behalf of Neil , Myself, Mike, Big Jim , Cheryle, Fatima, Nazar , and our team of extras, have a wonderful Christmas, and and a magnificent new year...

We will be back bigger and brighter then, until the new year comes, may all your dreams , wishes and happiness come true

Cheers

Matt

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/tota ... -2010.html

. Image

AndyT

Sat Dec 25, 2010 3:32 am

I was able to strum along with 'Happy Christmas' in the start of this message. That made me feel like I've actually accomplished something this year as small as that may seem, it's really huge for me.

Matt caught me really off guard when he mentioned me along with Buddy where he talked about the problems we all have in front of us. And not one of us is free of them either. We all have our own personal demons that taunt us every moment of our lives. I've been where Buddy is now and there is nothing worse than to be essentially helpless to fix the problem. When my wife went in for surgery, I nearly lost my mind. Every possible wrong outcome went sifting through my thoughts and colored my every breath with fear. I SO feel for you Buddy. And I praise God for the good outcome from it! I so feel for each and every one of us as we struggle through the daily morass of what this world delivers unto us.

But then, on top of all that, I know and feel a peace that simply transcends any rhyme or reason. A soft joy that swells up from deep within and not just covers over, but wipes away the fear and the sadness and replaces it with a calm, inner quiet that makes it all bearable. The peace that comes from Jesus. No matter your particular religion or lack therof, this time of year is special because of what it reminds us of. We are all struggling, and His peace is ours for the asking.

I've been absent for a couple of weeks, working hard to make sure everything was ready for Christmas here in our home. Challenges upon challenges. But then I think I might be really bored if I had nothing to overcome. It gives me a sense of purpose you know.

So, this Christmas, take a moment to stop and give a thought to everything that we have. No matter how bad we might think it is, it's really not, and we can be happy that we have friends, family, and especially that one special one. the one that is the reason for the season.

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all the TG family! Neil, Matt, the Elves behind the cameras and those who come here and share a bit of themselves with the rest of us. Each and every one of you is a blessing and something I never want to take for granted. Praise God! Amen!

Now, someone please pass the yams, I'm ready 'fo grinds Brah!

:D

willem

Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:18 am

Oke i'm grateful to everything that i could be part from and could give my thing to it..

Now i only wish with the new year coming that we survive it and be a better,better person in all the things your doing and give your part to it..

haoli25

Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:01 pm

Merry Christmas to Neil, Matt, the TG staff, fellow members, and MattB. I am really looking forward to 2011.

Bill

cosmicmechanic

Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:01 am

This update was not self-indulgent, as you suggested, but rather generous. We need to sometimes step out of the usual structure, so why not do it this time of year? Nice to see you guys in this mood ... ramble on.

Best wishes to us all !

Pierre

thereshopeyet

Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:38 am

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic