>> On the Beat - Episode 60 - Weekly video news wrapup May 6th, 2011

TGMike

Fri May 06, 2011 2:49 pm

Today's On the Beat weekly news wrapup is now live

The Target Program expanded this week with a few more Beatles tunes, one heavily voted on in our Recommend A Lesson area, one lightly voted on, and one not even on the list (for an understandable reason?). You might have thought our Free Lesson on Here Comes The Sun had enough info in it but we added a very complete look at it, along with Michelle and I’m Looking Through You.

Arlo Guthrie took a great song of Steve Goodman’s and made it a well-known Campfire song with his rendition of City Of New Orleans. We added it to the Target Program as well, along with another Fly On The Wall Video. In this week’s we saw Fred working on I’d Love To Change The World.

For our folks who prefer their lessons bundled into related groups we put together a Grateful Dead Pack and a Classical Guitar set. The Dead package include songs from American Beauty, Workingman’s Dead, and In The Dark (Touch Of Grey), as well as a bonus tune- Teddy Bear’s Picnic. The Classical Pack is five challenging lesson from our Classical expert Hector Garcia.

We also had a couple of student reviews and plan on more in the very near future…

Stay Tuned & In Touch,

Neil

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/tota ... -2011.html

willem

Fri May 06, 2011 4:06 pm

That was a really good tab that came with ''when i am 64'',, a halt on the beatles,,well i''m busy for a while with all those great tunes from them,,thanks again for ''michelle'' ,,thougher then i thought but we'll see...

thanks and joy the summer too..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic