>> Music Gear Reviews - Episode 34 - Get A Good Deal On A Guitar

TGCheryle

Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:55 pm

Hi Everyone,

Here is a brand new Music Gear Review video.....

Jack van Breen from Guitar Showcase Has an interesting take on how to get a good deal on a guitar. It’s way more than just price. It’s how to find that guitar that talks to you and makes you say “mine.” We all want to fall in love with the best guitar we can get for our budget and Jack tells you how to deal with your favorite salesperson.

http://www.totallyguitars.com/musicgear ... uitar.html

millponddave

Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:34 pm

Jack hit the nail right on the head. My favorite guitar is my Martin DM. I didn't pay a lot for it but it's MINE.

Dave

MarkM

Fri Oct 14, 2011 8:55 am

I'm looking for any excuse to get back to CA and sit down with Jack. I wish I could clone him here in GA. Just love these videos. I'm looking for the next "mine" and I'm sure he could help me.

MarkM

sbutler

Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:28 am

MarkM wrote:
I'm looking for any excuse to get back to CA and sit down with Jack. I wish I could clone him here in GA. Just love these videos. I'm looking for the next "mine" and I'm sure he could help me.

MarkM
Me and you both Mark. He's a colorful guy, and he has a lot of guitar smarts. Plus, judging from the background, there are plenty of "Mines" to choose from.

Scott

crowhue

Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:34 pm

Its not (or shouldnt) be about cost either. Ive played cheapo acoustics and electrics for under £100 that shouted BUY ME, as well as pricey guitars that said LEAVE HERE. RUN!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic