>> Music Gear Reviews - Episode 36 - Fender G-DEC

TGCheryle

Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:31 pm

Hi Everyone,

Here is a brand new Music Gear Review video.....

Jack Van Breen from Guitar Showcase puts the Fender G-DEC practice amp through it’s paces. This 15-watt amp is loaded with features. It has 100 presents and has backing tracks preloaded. You pick a style, like country, it picks the preset guitar tone, tells you the key and you are off and away. Great for practicing different styles - Blues, Country, Metal, etc. It’s got amp modeling, a tuner, a metronome and lots, lots more.

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/musicgear ... g-dec.html

coomba

Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:47 pm

G'day Jack

I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your reviews on everything associated with guitar ,Its great to actually have someone explain what all the knobs and dials are for.
I live a long way from my nearest music store and don't get there often ,so when I do finally get there I get a bit overwhelmed by all the gear on display and I end up over looking most of it.
I have been interested in the G-DEC for a while as a practice aid and it was great to see one in action.
I don't have the opportunity to play with others and therefore I don't get the chance to pick there brain and ask question about such things.

So thanks to you Jack and the TG team your help is so much appreciated.

Cheers Scott

dennisg

Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:54 pm

You gotta love an amp that gives you 100 presents. What's the occasion?

TGNeil

Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:10 am

It comes with a spell checker (100 languages!) but we haven't figured that part out yet.

Anon

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic