tgjameela

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Hi Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/tota ... -2012.html

Podcast:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... 76594?mt=2

This week we brought out a very special Fly On The Wall episode. Our long time member Beaker made the journey down to Los Gatos and took a few lessons. They got very involved and I had a hard time finding the time to take a look at them and organize them. In the interest of getting on with it I decided to put them together relatively unedited. This week’s installment was his first lesson (of three) and we spent most of it on theory, with a bit looking at Bob Dylan’s It’s All Over Now Baby Blue. I also had a chance to get to a Student Review of his version of Treetop Flyer by Stephen Stills, as well as Willem’s take on Is There Anybody Out There, by Pink Floyd.

The other Target lessons this week included a fourth installment of Steve Howe’s Mood For A Day, The Ballad Of Love And Hate by the Avett Brothers, and Suffragette City by David Bowie.

For those of you out there looking into acoustic guitar pick ups, Jack van Breen from Guitar Showcase introduced us to Teddy Randazzo and his Dazzo Pick Up System.

As sometimes happens, I got a bit carried away playing tunes this morning. Some should be easy to identify and a couple might be a little more difficult. Let’s see what everybody heard…

Till Next Week… Stay Tuned & In Touch,

Neil

willem

Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:53 pm

You got me dreaming the first four minutes...

It would be nice to do a in the middle advanged tune.... B) :)

Nice weekend...

Willem

sbutler

Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Well as usual Neil, its great to hear you playing around. As for your next week lessons, you could always add another JT to the library :)

I'm thinkin Mexico would be just perfect.
but then again, I have too much to practice now.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic