>>Acoustic Snapshots Episode 83 Acoustic Guitar Inkblot #1

willem

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:38 am

Title: TRAVELING,,, for me it sounded like making a yourney,,,it started with a nice slow start and then you were on the road and arrived!!

After the third listen I could have call it whistle 'cos I was whistling on your theme.. but could also add the word TRA-VE-LING..

B) B) :cheer:

Willem

Chasplaya

Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:35 pm

The percussive nature makes me think of trains and traveling. Very bright and summery , so maybe 'Summer Loco-motion '

kelemenj

Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:39 pm

great tune. In my minds eye, I see someone strolling through the Hawaii country side. Perhaps Maui as Craig stated. Or maybe it was your shirt. The gentle rain of the day has just passed. The overcast is lifting. I would title this, "Ameagari". Which is Japanese for "After the Rain"
John

thereshopeyet

Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:39 pm

Hello Neil

It's a great tune and for me full of excitement.
I collected my daughter tonight from the airport, home for her Christmas Holiday.

I played it only a few moments ago and for me this tunes says in many ways....

Welcome Home !

Music Junkie

Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:14 pm

thereshopeyet wrote:
Hello Neil

It's a great tune and for me full of excitement.
I collected my daughter tonight from the airport, home for her Christmas Holiday.

I played it only a few moments ago and for me this tunes says in many ways....

Title
Welcome Home (We've Missed You - It's Been Too Long - Great To See Your Big Smile).

Awww......... :) :) :) :)

Have a great holiday with your daughter!

thereshopeyet

Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:13 am

MJ

You have a great time to you and yours.

Dermot

Music Junkie

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:06 am

Dermot:

It is your job as a parent to embarrass your children, remember that..... :silly:

Happy Holidays to your entire family!

Jason

cosmicmechanic

Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:25 am

Hi Neil,

On this morning of December 21st 2012, when our planet has just escaped disaster, barely avoiding collisions with menacing asteroids
that would also have provoked cataclysmic volcanic flatulence and our total destruction ....

I feel this tune would lend itself very well to conversational lyrics, reminiscence of events that may have seemed happy or dramatic,
with the general drift being how things kinda work themselves out in the end.

There's a short hook that comes up here and there, for example: twice at about 1min32 sec, and four times at about 3min35 sec.
I hear these words on that 3-note melody (taa-daa-daaa): "Life goes on". Maybe that's a title ?

Happy 2013 to all !

Pierre

thereshopeyet

Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks.

neverfoundthetime

Sat Dec 22, 2012 6:05 am

You mean you don't want to go with Cataclysmic Volcanic Flatulence, Pierre? :-)

cosmicmechanic wrote:
Hi Neil,

On this morning of December 21st 2012, when our planet has just escaped disaster, barely avoiding collisions with menacing asteroids
that would also have provoked cataclysmic volcanic flatulence and our total destruction ....

I feel this tune would lend itself very well to conversational lyrics, reminiscence of events that may have seemed happy or dramatic,
with the general drift being how things kinda work themselves out in the end.

There's a short hook that comes up here and there, for example: twice at about 1min32 sec, and four times at about 3min35 sec.
I hear these words on that 3-note melody (taa-daa-daaa): "Life goes on". Maybe that's a title ?

Happy 2013 to all !

Pierre

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic