"NAILS 101" (HD) - Official James Taylor

dekotaj

Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:54 am

fjeanmur

Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:52 pm

What a great site! I had no idea James Taylor was doing guitar videos like these. I certainly will check them out. But here's my two cents about the nail thing. I still don't know that much to offer much guitar advice, but putting on fake nails to play the guitar seems a little extreme to me. And i do know that all that glue will weaken nails even more. However, back during the time that I was still getting my nails manicured, there was an amazing product called "Rejuvacote" that would fly off the salon shelves because it worked so well at strengthening nails. Fortunately, my nails are very strong and now because i no longer polish them, I don't need it, but when I was waring polish it absolutely lived up to its claim. I had been wondering if this product would be good for guitar players because not only does it work, but it's clear. Has anyone tied it?

Jean

sbutler

Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:14 am

As a guy who does "construction like" work, I know some of us just cnt keep nails in tact, and JTs advice here is pretty good. But when it comes to teaching guitar lessons, he just cant compare with the team we have here at TG.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic