On the Beat - Episode 197 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up September 6th, 2013

tgjameela

Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... -6th-2013/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... d519276594

Today’s News had some important info about the IGC for those attending, although that should go out in an email in a few days.
The main points there were about checking the IGC2013 group in our Community area for transportation options, and two
important things to bring that I may forget to put on the big list, earplugs and items you might like autographed by Muriel Anderson,
Alex De Grassi, or Al Stewart, or maybe Matt for that matter!

I also talked about a few things going on in the Forum, particularly Renaissance music (along with a few plays of various pieces),
and our rejuvenation of the Acoustic Guitar Songs Forum where we are encouraging folks to post pieces for the community to work
out together.

The Target releases this week included the next installment of John Fahey’s In Christ There Is No East Or West, a somewhat easy
lute piece, Kemp’s Jig, and a really fun Fly On The Wall with Matt F. that started with Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door and turned into a
bunch of useful tidbits of vital info for musicians.

Gotta cut it short, IGC planning and arrangements are calling!

Stay Tuned & In Touch,

Neil

sbutler

Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:10 pm

New frets and new strings must be just like a new guitar. Happy Birthday Buddy!!! You deserve it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thereshopeyet

Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:04 pm

Neil

Trying to work out In Christ There Is No East Or West without looking ahead.
I don't find it easy, but trying !

The FOTW with MattF Knockin' On Heavens Door, was great, thanks.

Have a great weekend.

Dermot

willem

Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:47 am

sbutler wrote:
New frets and new strings must be just like a new guitar. Happy Birthday Buddy!!! You deserve it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

One Nail to go.. :laugh: :laugh: B)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic