On the Beat - Episode 199 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up September 25th, 2013

tgjameela

Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:21 pm

Hi Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... 25th-2013/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... d519276594

A mid-week recap today due to many factors. The main things covered included recent releases and
some news from camp. I hope everybody is enjoying sharing the pictures and stories and is thinking
about joining us next year, probably around the same time at the same place, but much to consider
before committing. There were a few items left and put into the Lost & Found and Larry, our video
guy has a special request for everybody who attended.

The recent releases included Parts 4 and 5 of In Christ There Is No East Or West, The Hazards Of
Love 4
by The Decemberists, Summer Breeze by Seals & Crofts, and a surprise I hope to get to you
on Friday. There were three new packs released as well: The Avett Brothers, Elton John/Billy Joel,
and our first Advanced Fingerpicking Pack.

I am heading out tomorrow for what might be considered a short vacation and hope to be back next
week, well, kind of hope…

Stay Tuned & In Touch,

Neil

willem

Thu Sep 26, 2013 4:24 am

A suprise on friday,,thats good for the weekend,,

I liked you played a bit of ''when I'm 64'',,,,

Willem

TGNesh

Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:13 am

Neil, Nani and Matt, a HUGE THANK YÓU for making this event/trip possible for me!! Can't express it in words, but I hope you'll get the picture anyway! :kiss:

sbutler

Thu Sep 26, 2013 3:11 pm

Neil, Nani, AND Cori as well from me too. What a trip. Vanessa, I think you beat me home.

Scott

ps, Neil ended the weekly news with Quicksand, which of course I have listened to 8 times between Northern California and Missouri. Just a gentle reminder for me to keep workin on it.

Scott

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic