On the Beat - Episode 211 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up October 25th, 2013

tgjameela

Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:00 pm

Hi Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... 25th-2013/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... d519276594

Today's News started completely randomly with a bit of a piece I wrote in Hawaii just after spending a few days on Moloka'i,
which led to conflicting opinions and views of "life in paradise." More on that another time, maybe.

The new stuff on the site this week included Steve at The Listening Post giving us a look at Penguin by Fleetwood Mac, the
end of our interview with Doug Young (although not the end of cool stuff from him!), some more Reports from the IGC, including
a Lost & Found recap (air mattress in room 10 anyone?), a lot of new Uploads For Review (that I hope to get back on my schedule soon),
and then various new lessons.

We added The Black Crowes' She Talks To Angels, Fred Neil's Everybody's Talkin', an easy Renaissance dance pice called Tanz, and
the next step in John Fahey's In Christ There Is No East Or West. This week's addition to that started looking at Fahey's arrangement
specifically. There was also a Fly video with Fred and me looking at a couple different ways to play the intro to And I Love Her.

I hope everybody has a relaxing weekend and who knows what next week will hold here at TG???

sbutler

Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:17 am

Neil, I've been in and out for most of the last two weeks and have missed out on some stuff. But the song you started the weekly update with, Is awesome. We definitely need more than just a few seconds of that.

Thanks for keeping us up to date.

Scott

thereshopeyet

Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:02 pm

Neil

Gosh it's hard catching up on missed stuff !!

Shadows of Molokai - sounds great.

Tanz..... yet to look at..... sounds great too...... thanks.

John Fahey, .... Parts 7 and 8 , thanks.

Dolphins..... not just slaves..... bait too..... look at this sad news video !!

Dolphins Slaughtered In Peru .... not for faint hearted.... but reflects the truth !

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic