On the Beat - Episode 215 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up November 22nd, 2013

unclewalt

Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Howard Stern is, first and foremost, a radio pro, and has been conducting excellent interviews for decades. He's also very smart. Back when he was on the regular radio, I would listen to him in cycles. He was always hilarious, but eventually, I would grow tired of the overwhelming number of commercials, as well as the stuff he tended to beat into the ground, like the lesbians and midgets, etc., and I would lay off. Then I would go back after a while. But I never thought he was anything less than a real pro.

TGNesh

Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:41 pm

So it was just Stephen who was 'scared shitless'.......???!!! :laugh: :laugh: :P

Thanks for pointing out the interview Neil, watched it this weekend, pretty awesome to hear all those details. Will sure purchase his book, quite interesting stuff. Didn't see him play Chicago though? Did he actually play it, or was he about to? (that's what I saw anyway :dry: )

As for Howard Stern, I've actually never seen interviews by him, except with Graham Nash now and a weeks ago I watched an interview with Jewel, he was quite decent in that one too, which surprised some viewers. I guess I've seen him on his best behaviour! ;)

thereshopeyet

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:55 pm

Pierre

Great Nash interview.

Dermot

:)

thereshopeyet

Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Vanessa

" Scared Shitless" :ohmy:

Very unmessy ....

Relax !!

:laugh: :laugh:

TGNesh

Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:19 am

Well apparently Nash was totally relaxed (when performing at Woodstock), it was Stephen who said they were 'Sc.....sh....less'! :P 'Not me' Nash said! :)

thereshopeyet wrote:
Vanessa

" Scared Shitless" :ohmy:

Very unmessy ....

Relax !!

thereshopeyet

Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:25 am

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic