On the Beat - Episode 250 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up July 4th, 2014

tgjameela

Fri Jul 04, 2014 1:10 pm

Hi Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... -4th-2014/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... d519276594

A little patriotic music was the call of the day, although the Spanish piece I started with may seem somewhat inappropriate.
I did manage to mangle my way through bits and pieces of more appropriate material along the way. Other than paying
attention to tennis from England (featuring a rising Canadian star), and hoping to shoot before our local parade started, I
think I mentioned some of the recent releases, and made a few promises hoping to keep at least one or two.

The main new stuff this week was Back To The Earth by Jason Mraz, a solo arrangement of Hallelujah, the hardest part of
Whodunit, a segment from Guitar Geography on the pesky second string, and a FOTW with Fred working on the tricky timing
parts to Two Of Us.

I hope everybody in the US has a great holiday weekend and back to our regular programming soon…

familyman4

Fri Jul 04, 2014 4:04 pm

Great week at TG!

Really enjoyed your impromptu version of " America The Beautiful" you never fail to impress the heck out me with you skills....

Bart

thereshopeyet

Fri Jul 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Neil

WhoDunIt - So if you upload a simplified walking bass part, will it complement the existing one.
Rephrased.... can the simplified walking bass part be done as a stepping stone level to achieving the existing
lesson? Not sure if that's possible or even makes sense ?

So are you considering putting together some National Anthem Themed lessons ?
Considering TG is Worldwide, that would be interesting.

Dermot

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic