On the Beat - Episode 254 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up August 1st, 2014

tgjameela

Fri Aug 01, 2014 1:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... -1st-2014/

Welcome to August where things are really heating up in Northern California. That contributed to a slightly shorter
update than usual. The big news around our house is we are trying to pack up our family of five and go see the new
release of A Hard Day’s Night. Coordinating schedules for five adults can be ridiculously complicated and I will let you
know if we managed to pull it off next week, maybe later tonight!

This week we had another addition to the J.J. Cale catalog with Sensitive Kind. I hope everybody is checking him out
and thinking about picking up the new tribute album by Eric Clapton & Friends.

We also wrapped up Whodunit and nearly finished the Guitar Geography Series. There may be a couple tests coming soon.

I appreciate everybody’s chipping in with suggestions on holding a pick. I know there are some great solutions there.
I also want to welcome back Chasplaya’s Weekly Music Column. It is really fun to relive, or at least be reminded of stuff
that has fallen off the radar, some that was never there in the first place.

Off to the movies…

willem

Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi,i did try playing with a fork :laugh: B) ,man thats hard,,back to the fingers and plectrum.

Have a great time with the family.

Of course I can say ''a hard days night'' would be a great instrumental too but I did not finish ''Yesterday'' yet,,but go ahead if you want.

Me too two weeks off of work,,guitar?? I think I pack it in...and,, B)

Willem

thereshopeyet

Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:07 pm

Neil

Hold On, what a Sensitive week, you'll need to hang up your fingers for a few days
they were all out of order, doing their own thing in the news this week.

Your just too funny sometimes. :dry:

:laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for...... WhoDunIt

:)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic