How hilarious is this?? 'Guitar keyboard'

AcousticAl

Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:21 pm

I have no words.

willem

Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:58 pm

I like inventors,, I also like the pain while learning the real guitar,, I worked so hard to developed my muscles, :laugh: B)

daryl

Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:14 pm

Wow. Maybe TG can put this under it's "Recommended Products". :)

I too am speechless. Any idea how much it costs?

Music Junkie

Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Pretty decent Idea, but the video was not very informative. It would be nice if they showed how to play several different chords as examples. Also, it looks rather bulky and uncomfortable. Not to begrudge the inventor though, I hope he does well. I my opinion only, there is just no substitute for hard work and practice. I am still a novice, but I am better today because I have put some real time in.

It will be interesting to see if it ever gets anywhere. There have been many "instant guitar" gadgets over the years, but most of them seem to fade away..... B)

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:11 am

No, no, no!
That is all wrong! It took me years of practice and frustration to do what that device does from the get go. That can't be right! :laugh:
Actually, I remember as a child using a similar device to play on my brother's guitar (around 1967-8). It was smaller but did a similar job of playing the chords by just pressing down on a button. No, its much better for your soul to spend YEARS trying to get some sort of sound out of a damned geetar and, finally, after decades, be able to play a half decent tune. You have to earn your spurs in life. ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic