>> Music Gear Reviews - Episode 50 - Song Surgeon & How It Contributes to TG Lessons

tgjameela

Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:59 pm

Hi Everyone,

Here is a brand new Music Gear Review video.....

We have many advanced lessons over at Totally Guitars and they would hardly be possible if it weren’t for the powerful features that Song Surgeon offers.

Song Surgeon has long been a recommended product over at TG Central, today Neil takes some time to share a few of the features that he has found useful when creating advanced guitar lessons and some extra perks.

Do you have powerful tools that helps with your own musical endeavors? Share it with us!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/musicgear ... itars-com/

willem

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:47 am

I have video Surgeon and Gpro,, also have a cheap sound slowdowner+key-changer,

Willem

TGNesh

Sat Feb 07, 2015 4:38 am

A powerful tool that I often use, along with Song Surgeon and Guitar Pro (and that's absolutely it!) is SS's (little/bigger?! :dry: ) brother, Video Surgeon. With nowadays videos floating around of just about any concert that artists are performing, it's for me quite cool and very useful for lessons to not only hear what the artist is playing, but also to be able to watch it, to figure out exact fingerings and such. When my ears sometimes aren't a 100% sure, I use vision to fill in the missing pieces. Often I need just one shot, which feels like an eureka :cheer: once I find it and I'm a 100% sure of what an artist is playing.

Video Surgeon is very much like Song Surgeon, you can loop, slow down, change pitch, equalizer, but yes there is along with the audio of course video. You can zoom in and out and much more, which i even wouldn't know at this point, since i haven't figured it all out just yet.

So I wouldn't wanna miss both software for that matter, they are a very valuable tool for many lessons I record. And along the process I also just learn a WHOLE bunch too. That's why I love what I do here, since it keeps me evolving as a musician and a teacher.

So needless to say I'm a major fan of both SS and VS! :)

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic