On The Beat - Episode 287 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up April 10th, 2015

TGCory

Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:52 pm

Hello Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... 10th-2015/

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/tota ... d519276594

Today I went into some details about intervals and inversions, as brought up on the Forum by Wiley, and plugged a movie that nobody should miss. Somewhere amid the confusion, including a sonic invasion that brought the clip to a somewhat premature but probably appreciated, abrupt conclusion, I touched on some of the new lessons and improvised around Sarah McLachlan and Jorma Kaukonen. Now there is a sentence you might not see too often.

This week we finished up the lesson on Jesu, Joy Of Man’s Desiring, took a short look at Pete Murray’s Opportunity, sat in on my young protege Chris playing Judy by John Renbourn, and were treated to Vanessa’s lesson on Angel by Sarah McLachlan.

Next week: New stuff from the Recommend A Lesson list!

Neil

P.S. …maybe

sbutler

Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:26 pm

Neil, that was a great ending to the news. It occurred to me while you were playing that last song (no idea what it was) that in your quest to play with different camera angles, having one on the inside of your sound hole, looking out, would be WAY cool on that song.

Oh and make sure your camera is running tomorrow night at the backyard shindig.

See ya
Scott

willem

Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:35 am

Hope we see that FOTW On angel with Sandy and the backyard show.

wrench

Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:36 am

Neil, I'm glad you liked The Wrecking Crew, but I am surprised that you were surprised. I thought you would report you had a different name for those guys - Students.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic