Playing with my new toy

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 04, 2015 5:16 pm

Yeah, sorry about that Willem, it was so bad it was banned in Holland! :woohoo:
Sorry Ness and Corina too, the only country it is banned in is... yep, Holland, what a bummer!

Thanks for tuning in Kev, and thanks for the performance tips. You know, I didn't think for a second about making it look good, I have no idea how to do that but you are right, if I'm going to video, I should look into the presentation of it. Duh! another layer of performing to pay some attention to. I find recording and videoing very distracting, makes it harder to focus on the performance and I get the lyrics muddled... luck no guitar in hand, would be even more difficult to get everything right. Which is why the pros make dozens and dozens of takes and dubs over months. Having to perform adds a pressure (stress) that I actually do not like. But seeing as I'm out there doing it, may as well do it well!

Thanks for kind comments on Across the Universe Ness and Corina, was a nice one to do. I'll see what I can do about Us & Them.

BobR

Mon May 04, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi Chris,
Nice new toy you have :) I could view Us and Them but I had to turn the audio up to 10 to hear it and it got a bit distorted on my end. You sure we're getting in to it. Nicely done.

Across the Universe on soundcloud came out so good. Your vocal was great.

Thanks for sharing

Bob

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 04, 2015 7:56 pm

Thanks for tuning in Bob! You are lucky volume 10 didn't crack your screen! :laugh: I tried the vid on YT just now and the volume was ok but the sound quality was nothing like what I uploaded.... the glitches and slightly over-strained vocal was all my doing, no doubt! :laugh:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic