On The Beat - Episode 290 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up May 8th, 2015

TGCory

Fri May 08, 2015 4:07 pm

Hey Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... -8th-2015/

It has been a while since we made some structural changes or improvements but this week I think we hit a couple of those. I am really excited about getting the Busking Uploader working again, and reorganizing the way to get lesson requests more visible. Those were some of the things I brought up in today’s News. I seem to remember going off into a few “Name That Tune” tangents as well, before offering a little more direction on I Heard It Through The Grapevine. I have to admit I am getting a little more clarity on a lesson approach to this great tune.

The quick recap of new stuff included our second lesson on a song by A-Ha, Hunting High And Low (who’d have ever thought there would have been a first one in the first place?), Adele’s cover of Lovesong by The Cure, the conclusion of our series on Cavatina as done by John Williams, a Fly video of Sandy and me working on Angel by Sarah McLachlan, and a simple but fun Tom Petty song, Free Fallin’.

Some of the random playing included Gary Davis, Blind Blake, Villa-Lobos, and a mystery cover of a Joni Mitchell song. Let’s see who can spot them all…

Neil

Lavallee

Mon May 11, 2015 9:11 am

Hi Neil, thanks for giving more hints on I heard it through the grapevine. I hope it will turn into a complete .

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic