On The Beat - Episode 291 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up May 15th, 2015

TGCory

Fri May 15, 2015 6:08 pm

Hey Everyone,

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... 15th-2015/

A little mystery song at the top that I am thinking of doing a lesson on, as well as hints about how Marc’s busking may be opening the door to more Ian Anderson guitar songs. We can’t have too many of those, can we? Most of today’s News covered the recent releases with an extended solo jam inspired by our FOTW lesson of the week.

The songs we released this week included George Harrison’s If I Needed Someone, Every Breaking Wave by U2, the opening parts to I Heard It Through The Grapevine, and Ron’s Fly On The Wall lesson that started with Wish You Were Here but really evolved into a detailed rhythm breakdown on strumming sixteenth notes.

This week we also revived our artist package series with a 5-pack of Everly Brothers songs. There are quite a few more in the pipeline now as we have added tons of songs since we last organized packs.

That’s the story for mid-May!

Neil

thereshopeyet

Sat May 16, 2015 2:20 am

Neil

Great news.

Thanks for answering that question and playing those chords.
I won't after I will :dry: :S :blush:
Definitely NOT !

:ohmy:

dtaylor

Sat May 16, 2015 4:48 am

Great watching you riff on Wish You Were Here, I've worked a lot on your chord solo version, I'm going to have to try to copy some of your fills for the solo section if you don't mind :)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic