On The Beat - Episode 296 - Weekly Guitar Video News Wrap Up June 19th, 2015

TGCory

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:02 pm

Hey Everyone!

The Weekly Wrap Up is ready!

Enjoy!

http://www.totallyguitars.com/blog/guit ... 19th-2015/

A little improv using a flatted seventh to start the day today, not quite the same way as we talked about on the Forum, but I got to that later. Some of this week’s highlights included talking about some of our new packages, as well as our Virtuoso DVD Bundle being back in stock and shipping out to everybody who ordered it. We are also still running the 3 for 2 special on any of our band packs, including the recently finished Beatles Early Singles Volumes I & II.

The new releases for the week included an update to Colour My World, inspired by Craig’s excellent upload, a couple more parts to our Villa-Lobos exercise from hell (Etude #1), and Vanessa’s look at Still Loving You by Scorpions. We took a peek at Fred’s lesson revisiting In My Life (along with a little exploration on an instrumental version under construction, or at least consideration).

I have received a couple requests lately for private lessons from TG members and want to let everybody know that anytime someone is in Northern California and would like to get together I can usually make that work. The best start is to PM me through the TG Community page.

We also had a few Student Reviews this week and I hope more uploads are in the works for our Target members. I really feel like this is an important aspect of TG and want to get to as many as possible.

That’s the News, now off to revisit a big part of our past, youth softball. No kids playing anymore but two coaching.

Have a great weekend!

Neil

dtaylor

Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:50 pm

That's an amazing version of In My Life, even in draft form, you play it with all the delicacy and subtlety which other versions I've heard lose completely. I can't wait.

thereshopeyet

Sat Jun 20, 2015 4:32 am

What a great week of lessons.

Thanks

Dermot

:cheer:

sbutler

Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:15 pm

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic